We are looking for
Lead Full Stack Developer (x/f/m)
What is it about?
You will take over the technical management of the development team and support them to make the right technology decisions in an agile way. As an active part of the development team, you will contribute to provide immediate, meaningful knowledge to physicians and, soon, patients.
Day in the life of a Lead Full Stack Developer at Xircle…
- In addition to your day-to-day work as a full stack developer, you will be the one who manages the complete development lifecycle and application landscape from databases to backend and frontend modules.
- As a Lead Developer, you should also understand the business model behind Xircle. With this knowledge, you will be able to assess the impact of certain development decisions and can support the team in finding the best suited solutions for certain problems and challenges.
- Supporting the Data Team by interfacing latest AI-driven text analysing features and providing backend services, as well as user interfaces for AI tooling.
- Together with the Product Lead and the CTO you are transporting the strategic goals, values and vision into the development team.
- You will maintain our agile development process and help the team apply it correctly: Estimating, eliminating impediments, reporting on velocity.
- Together with HR and our CTO, you will also be responsible for growing the team technically and culturally.
- You have at least 5 years experience in full stack development
- TypeScript, CSS3, HTML5 are your mother tongues
- 3+ years of experience with AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure, or another cloud service
- 1+ years of people management experience
- You have already delivered high-quality Node.js based backend services, as well as high-quality mobile-first frontends
- You are very competent in applying data security and privacy principles
- You are very experienced in loading speed and performance optimisation
- You are used to writing robust unit or integration tests
- You have fun to dive into an existing code base and to improve it
- You have proficient reading, writing, and speaking skills in English
Full-time position with flexible working hours in a small but great team
Modern working environment in the centre of Berlin
The flexibility to grow in various directions
Flat hierarchy and open doors in a relaxed, professional, atmosphere
The opportunity to work in a growing team with a big responsibility which thrives on a strong exchange of knowledge and ideas
28 holidays plus Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off
You can start immediately or this summer!
Come and join the team! We are interested in knowing who you are, send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and your earliest available start date.