We are looking for
Senior Full Stack Developer / Node.js / React (x/f/m)
What is it about?
You love to create high-quality code and optimizing applications for speed and scalability thrills you. You have an eye for the big picture and love to support the development process from databases, backend to frontend. You are a perfectionist, but pragmatic enough to know when it's done.
Day in the life of a Senior Full Stack Developer at Xircle…
- Developing new features for our question and answer based search engine for pharmaceutical knowledge.
- Depending on needs from backend to frontend (or just one of them).
- Improving the overall search and answer quality and performance via the search algorithms and UI tweaks.
- Extending the search space by adding new document types and data sources.
- Evolving the underlying backend and frontend architectures.
- Supporting the Data Team by interfacing latest AI-driven text analyzing features and providing backend services, as well as user interfaces for AI tooling.
- Owning the dev-ops-related tooling for your new features
- You have at least 3 years experience in full stack development
- TypeScript, CSS3, HTML5 are your mother tongues
- You have fun to dive into an existing code base and to improve it
- You have already delivered high-quality Node.js based backend services, as well as high-quality mobile-first frontends
- You create smooth web animations and you care for every pixel and millisecond
- You are competent in applying data security and privacy principles
- You are experienced in loading speed and performance optimization
- You are used to writing robust unit or integration tests
- You have very good knowledge of database technologies
- You are always catching up with the latest developments in the web world
- You are experienced in Cloud Development, AWS is a strong plus
- You have proficient reading, writing, and speaking skills in English
Full-time position with flexible working hours in a small but great team
Modern working environment in the centre of Berlin
The flexibility to grow in various directions
Flat hierarchy and open doors in a relaxed, professional, atmosphere
The opportunity to work in a growing team with a big responsibility which thrives on a strong exchange of knowledge and ideas
28 holidays plus Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off
You can start immediately!
Come and join the team! We are interested in knowing who you really are, send us your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and your earliest available start date.